Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dash Potty!

Last night, for the first time, Dash tried out his potty! Before now, he has only identified it as "potty" and pointed, but when we asked if he wanted to sit, we heard a big "NO!" Yesterday, however, he sat for a while, said, "Dash poop," and got up a few times (however, the potty remained unsoiled). He received plenty of positive reinforcement from AJS and me!

The part I thought was hilarious was that he wanted to be completely naked before he sat down. Will he be one of *those* people?

4 comments:

  1. One of those "takes his clothes off to poop" people? *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, yeah... what were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't actually know anyone who has to be naked to poop, so part of me thinks that doesn't actually happen. On the other hand, I don't know how it would come up in conversation....

    Me: "Hey, how was your weekend?"
    Friend: "Good, but my housemate walked in on me again as I was pooping."
    Me: "Oh no!"
    Friend: "Yeah, but at least I wasn't naked this time."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there was that Seinfeld episode with George Castanza...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online