Monday, September 18, 2006

About vibrant neighborhoods...

Here is one of AJS's typical rants about DC complainers:


Well, that's the thing about living in a vibrant neighborhood.

You can't switch the vibrancy "off light" like a light switch. I think it's a riot that you have people moving into condos on 17th Street in Adams Morgan and they're shocked, shocked! to hear noise coming from nightclubs. Same with those who move into condos above K Street in Georgetown and complain that there's, like, this noisy freeway in their backyard and try and get it torn down. These people could move to a farm and complain that everything smells like manure.


9/18/2006 12:34:00 PM

1 comment:

  1. Meh. That one's alright. Still, doesn't compare to the immortal Five Stages of Living in DC rant. That one made Wonkette AND Best of Craigslist. If that isn't damning with faint praise, spit in my face and call me horse.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online