Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Proofs are in!

Here are the best examples of Rosie and Dash from the proofs that were sent over. I think they look very cute. Dash is smiling more than last time, which is great!

However, I am disappointed that there wasn't a sibling photo included, since they have done a sibling shot the last 4 or 5 times we've used this service at day care.

I am pretty good at photoshop, if I do say so myself, but I think combining these two images digitally is a tall order. What will I do for our holiday cards this year? Maybe we should just DIY, like the Os do instead.

4 comments:

  1. WTF do I have to go to get a tot-sized fainting couch? That's the shiznit.

    Dash's caption should read, "Say, baby...lemme put some Barry White on and I can show you my Tinkertoys. One at a time."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash looks so stoic in that picture! Are you sure you wouldn't rather have it produced as an oil painting, and hung over the mantel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh CUUUUUTE! And Dash's picture with Monkeyrotica's caption made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was thinking the same thing monkeyrotica, Dash looks like he's about to score some luvin! and by contrast Rosalie has her cute smile and she's probably thinking, "When is this gonna be over?"

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online