Monday, January 07, 2008

Dee's babes have arrived!


For any of us who were following Dee's escapades in gestating twins, you'll all be elated to know that Ethan and Alani arrived on January 6th at 12:23 and 12:31 a.m., respectively. Through some amazing force of will, she managed to deliver her twins WITHOUT a c-section or tearing. [genuflecting] She'll be back home with her family tomorrow, but I'm sure the call of newborns will be much stronger than Wordpress' for a while.

We'll miss you until you're back and are wishing you get eight hours solid sleep plenty as much rest and food as is humanly possible while you take care of Ethan & Alani! Don't forget to eat; you know how they say that you're eating for two when bfing? (which isn't actually true, but I won't get into that here). With twins, that comes pretty close to accurate. Ach, you're an old pro; who am I to attempt advice. Just sending supportive vibes your way!

Hope to hear some updates soon, Dee!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for the update! Yay! So happy for Dee. New babies - awwww.

    Christina aka tpgoddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! and thanks for letting us know! i was waiting and waiting for news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milking my few minutes of a potty break to check in on the bloggy blog. Thank you so much for the post!!! You are too kind. And, thanks to any who wander this way for the well wishes.

    Back to babies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! I don't have many other twin mommy blogs in my roll.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time you've spent reading my post and would love to read your comments!

 
Who links to me?

blogger templates | Make Money Online