- I love the scent of grapefruit.
- When I was a junior in college, I lived in Arthur Miller's former house.
- I bought deodorant for my daughter for the first time last week (she'll be two-digits old in a couple of months!).
- My grade-school best friend was ordered to break our friendship off by her parents because it was (might have been) bringing her grades down.
- My pinky toes are very fragile and I've broken both of them several times (one of them might be broken right now; I'm buddy-taping it, which is all that can be done).
- I try not to tell good news to more than three people; the fourth telling takes the glow off.
- I can play relatively simple tunes on my hands like a flute or "hand flute".
- I know way more than the average person about IEDs, unexploded ordinance, and female fertility.
- I'm really, really, really bad at sending thank you cards and unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'll be passing this on to my kids.
- I love hiking near waterfalls or on paths that make you leap from rock to rock.